Friday, August 5, 2011

"I don't think the Inkas had a sustainable empire."

I'm back from llama lland. Time to dive into Space Madness.
Photobooth: it makes my life easier.

Be Seeing You.

Boil Update: I ate cuy whilst in Ecuador. I didn't eat the brain, but I did try to eat the eye. Except the retina/iris/pupil was too hard. I did eat fish eye though. In the case of the cuy, I discovered that I was much less disconcerted by eating the head than friends who ate meat. For me, eating the head is just like eating any other body part. Okay, tongue is kind-of scary. Not going to lie. It was a glorious moment on my trip when this other girl was like, "um...I don't want to eat a cuy head, but once you've finished eating, can I look at your dinner?"  See, people? I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO DOES THIS.



1 comment:

Follow Wheaton's Law here or my wrath shall descend upon thee!!!