Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Why I Am Not Qualified

Hey guys! (...is anyone still reading this? If you are, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU??!!!)  Remember that student who wanted me to write her a recommendation? Well turns out that ACTUALLY she put me down as a reference and I have to fill out this questionnaire about whether she's qualified to get into a program. The kicker is that 1.I don't have any idea what exactly this program IS, and 2)It's asking me for assessments I can't make.

So, in true educator fashion, I proceeded to IGNORE IT FOR TWO WEEKS.

Now I'm forcing myself to sit down and write what will probably amount to about 100 words.

Except instead of writing that, I'm writing a blog post.

2 comments:

  1. Did this girl adequately describe the program to you? If not, then you can enjoy a nice warm glass of Not My Problem!

    Also, I am not sure what the hell is wrong with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly I check my blog about as often as I update it. No, she didn't describe squat to me, but I filled out what I could and then said "don't know" for a bunch of it. I enjoyed an entire pot of Not My Problem.

    Have you seen The Room yet? If not, THAT'S what's wrong with you.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Wheaton's Law here or my wrath shall descend upon thee!!!