Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Adding My Voice to the Collective Din

Do I really need a blog? No, of course I don't. However, do I occasionally fly off into bizarre flights of fancy and feel the need to share said insanity with the world sometimes? Why yes, omniscient interlocutor, I do indeed!
Despite growing up a child of Silicon Valley I'm really not very tech savvy, and my stubborn adherence to Neoludditism has rather prevented me from learning the skills required to craft a proper website. Really I need to make a site that showcases my artwork, but 1)Omg pain-in-the-ass (The issue with being an artist is that I can't stand having a non-esthetically pleasing site and every "handy do-it-yourself" site I've encountered thus far just drives me mad), and 2)In classic fashion, the computron with 99.5% of my art pictures on it is having kernel issues and freaks out if I so much as turn it on, let alone try to retrieve data.
The point of all this rambling is mostly to say don't expect much from this blog. Don't expect much from me. As you may have already noticed, I'm not exactly eloquently terse, and I have serious issues actually saying whatever it is I'm trying to communicate.
Oh, also: I can be pretty super creepy. If you don't want to hear about death and decay, take three steps back, take a deep breath (it's important you move away before taking the breath because the decay microbes produce some stinky byproducts), and flee off into the relative safety of the World Wide Web I won't be offended. I swear. I'm too busy stalking about a gazillion other people to bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Wheaton's Law here or my wrath shall descend upon thee!!!