Saturday, February 5, 2011

Daffy and Me

The reason I don't keep a real decent blog is that I'm sorry, but I'm NOT A WRITER. Forcing my thoughts into cohesion is just not worth the energy I could be using to finish my friggin' painting. I hope you realize that it's only a matter of time before I start using "Frakking". I get Season 1 of Battlestar Galactica from the library tomorrow. I can feel the tendrils of obsession twining through my brain like the Guinea worm through a hosts' viscera.
Speaking of parasites, I do have the option to go somewhere where I could get a botfly, but I think I'm going to go with the one that lets me meet llamas & alpacas. I've long wanted to visit the Andes, and though it's pretty high (10,000 feet, I think) and that'll likely trigger some altitude headachage, alt. sickness will pass, and then I'm in the fucking Andes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Wheaton's Law here or my wrath shall descend upon thee!!!